Jandar

Your Personal Introductions

In an effort to make it easier to find your information, please create a separate thread for your personal introductions and do not just reply to one that has already been posted. Thanks!

Guest cazador

Hello all!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my 12-year-old son, Ethan, will be taking over my Alliance characters. I want to concentrate on my horde toons and my son created a toon named Shiraak. He is not currently in the guild on Vek'nilash but my pally Temporor is. My son is new to the game and doesn't have too much time to play, but I wanted him to be involved with the LDS guild when he does play. So if you're on Alliance, you'll probably see him. We're set up for vent and I'll show him how to use it.

Thanks everyone!

Khrull, Jacobo, Coriantumr, Jim

Sounds good, cazador...do you want to do a formal introduction post for your son or anything? I'm not sure if there's an age limit on this website (don't think so) and if not he'd be welcome to post under his own website id.

Hey my name is Noah, but in every game I'm Noah of the Ark, and I'd love to post more about myself but i have to run to seminary so if you see this before school ends, I am LDS and would love to play minecraft with you guys, for now my computer is bad and untill i get a new one (soon) I cant come into any of your other games.

Thanks,

Noah

I just made a new account 'cuz i forgot my info for my previous one... The only game i played with yall is WoW. Some of my toons' names are: Redfangs, mavell, haez, acclimation... and my warrior's name used to be pumma maybe u recognize me... So thats who i am. Not a crazy random person. :)

Im actually a pretty old member of the site, i just haven't logged on since i signed up xD but i plan on playing gw2 and planetside 2 when they come out. I was in the WoW horde side guild for ~3 years

Hi, I'm Slade,

Guild Wars was really my introduction to MMO gaming. Since then, I've played Star Trek Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and now Guild Wars 2.

Kind of wish I'd known earlier that Mormon Battalion had guilds in other games. Would have made things a lot easer ;D

Hello all. I'm another long time gamer that just found the Mormon Battalion. Been on WoW for years. Just started GW2 and would like to get in the guild there. I am on Darkhaven and my main is Emeris Myrddyn. I'm a casual gamer in general.

Thanks!

Good evening all, my name is Erik, though I go by Shrimp. I investigated this community back during my WoW days, but couldn't afford to transfer at the time.

I've spent a majority of my life gaming. When it comes to MMOs I started in Dark Age of Camelot. I've done brief stints in City of Heroes, WAR, SWTOR and Rift. I still play some WoW, but my primary game is currently GW2 and that is where I'll be looking to join the community.

I play primarily with my family. I have a rather large family who played DAoC together. (Dad, Me, Wife and 4 brothers) where we hit our stride as a family was with WoW. On Earthen Ring we had myself, my wife, all five of my brothers, my mother, father, grandmother and two cousins.

Due to employment, missions and college our gaming pack has shrunk. Now it's just me and one brother in GW2. I'm running a guardian named Ranaera and he is on a warrior named Fjori. We are going to be swapping to Yak's Bend as soon as we can. I'll also be trying to get several of my other LDS friends to swap over as well.

I look forward to getting to know you all and enjoying games together.

Edited by Shrimpiclese