3 replies to this topic

#1 Shiraak

Shiraak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:41 PM

Hey folks!

I don't want to be a JERK about this, but just want to give a friendly reminder. :)

Tonight I was in Team 2, on Vent, running Herioc SV. There weren't many people on when we started, but we felt we'd go in there for our run. After we were on awhile, some other people joined the channel. I know we're social and enjoy talking with each other, but I tried to say something to someone in our group but was drowned out by other people chit-chatting.

Please use the Lobby or other channels if you want to chit-chat. I think the Team channels are setup for runs, meetings, etc.

Just wanted people to be aware of this. I know no one meant to be disrespectful and, as I said, we're just social people. Me included!

Thanks!

Jim

#2 Dristan Shadowfury

Dristan Shadowfury

Awesomest

• VIP
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:47 PM

Sorry man was, as usual like you said, just feeling social!
If you're not shootin', you should be loadin'. If you're not Loadin, you should be movin', if you're not movin', someone's gonna cut Your head off and put it on a stick.

If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's Ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the heck do I have to be paranoid For.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

#3 Nazriel

Nazriel

• VIP
  • 749 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:49 AM

Ah THAT is what was going on! Now I see why Krauhm took those mail armor pants that were such a HUGE upgrade for me despite me asking about rolling need for them - he didn't see it due to the distraction of people interrupting the instance chat comm! :(

"I'm not a COMPLETE idiot! SOME parts of me are missing!"

#4 Dristan Shadowfury

Dristan Shadowfury

Awesomest

• VIP
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:14 PM

Sorry bout that pants man ya totally my fault!

So what do we need to run to get you that set of Healre gear?
If you're not shootin', you should be loadin'. If you're not Loadin, you should be movin', if you're not movin', someone's gonna cut Your head off and put it on a stick.

If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's Ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the heck do I have to be paranoid For.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.